The Hut Group's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige, and nutrition related consumer goods and the company owns and operates many leading brands including Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA, Illamasqua, Eyeko and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
We are looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Technician to ensure the safety, legality and quality of our own brand products.
You will report to a Quality Assurance Team Leader.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be required to
- Carry out Tests to ensure all raw material and finished product specifications are within accepted specifications.
- Quality Assurance checks throughout the warehouse and production in compliance with relevant procedures and ensure consistently high standards are developed and maintained throughout the production process
- GMP, Glass & Plastic and systems audits according to the audit schedule
- Complete product and raw material sampling according to relevant procedures
- Maintain a library of gold standards
- Maintain finished product retained sample library
- Work in a hygienic manner with consideration to GMP, site standards and product protection with consideration to 5S
- Identify and strive for improvements throughout the production process
- Routine allergen and environmental testing
- Assist in product traceability as required, from supplier to customer and customer to supplier
- Identify non-conformances and assist in related investigations including customer complaints and raise them with the Quality Manager and if necessary quarantine, identify and ensure corrective actions are carried out on all affected products and raw materials according to THG’s policies
- Ensure finished products are positive released in accordance with THG’s Quality Management System
- Communicate accurately and professionally with good attention to spelling and grammar
- Maintain true, clear, comprehensive and accurate documentation for all activities