THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role:
Reporting in to the Head of Merchandising, you will lead the merchandising team to ensure the effective delivery of sales, profit, availability, fulfilment, option control, stock into sale and stock metrics across our Beauty division.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and providing support to the Lookfantastic Merchandising function. Providing training and expertise to the junior members of the team.
- Work with the management team on selection for global online offers to deliver a clear range architecture across all levels of business
- Extrapolate the in season trading forecasts, and manage in season OTB/Trading for global markets and including an awareness of trading international markets
- Manage weekly stock and intake to department targets whilst still maximising availability to agreed targets
- Leading departmental critical path meetings
- Produce range information and trading information to share with wider teams on scalable ranges/collections and promotions
- Present the department at range reviews to the Senior Management covering all Merchandising metrics