We’re a team driven by the belief that we can change the world of work. We believe – and hear from our customers every day – that when an organisation understands itself better it can create more fulfilling jobs, and grow in ways never before imagined.
Enterprises big and small trust our products to provide visibility and clarity in areas once characterised by hearsay and uncertainty. With the insights delivered by Peakon, these organisations become more agile, responsive, and able to make the changes and investments that their employees care about most.
We’re in the business of creating great places to work, so it should be no surprise that this is our highest priority at Peakon. With ambitions as big as ours, we see individual growth and development as the key strategy for growing our business.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find an open salary model, unlimited vacation, and autonomy to execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends.
As a UX Researcher at Peakon you will create empathy and understanding around our users needs and convey to the wider team of designers, product managers and engineers.
You’ll be joining as the second person in the growing UX Research team, and help the team lead grow the team.
In this role, you will be working across our product teams and help them build features for their specific personas. Furthermore you will work in partnership with the other UX Researcher thinking holistically about the user experience across the Peakon platform.
- Overseeing and conducting research studies using user interviews, focus groups, field studies etc.
- Run and maintain our research panel with help from the UX Research team
- Analyze user behavior from analytics data
- Deliver research findings with clear recommendations to the wider team
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, leadership and sales to turn insights into product recommendations
- Help designers and product managers with use best practices for user research
- Partner with the other UX researchers to conduct research projects
- Create and maintain a UX improvements backlog together with the UX Research team
- Creating user personas, user journey maps and some wireframing
- Conducting competitive analysis and market research
- Keeping up to date with UX research best practices and new research tools