ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Treasury team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to centrally manage liquidity, market, wholesale credit and capital adequacy risks of the Revolut Group. People in the Treasury team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives helping to setup payment and financial risk management infrastructure and advice on optimisation of returns from liquidity and capital deployed.
If you want to gain priceless experience and exposure to one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe, and you share in our vision of execution and decision-making automation, then apply to join our Treasury department today.
WHAT WE NEED
You will support Treasury with handling all Network Management aspects of FI relations, including credit risk monitoring across all Revolut's counterparties.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
· Managing initial onboarding and regular compliance reviews from FI counterparts on Revolut;
· Handling various information requests to/from FI counterparties;
· Managing credit approval/annual review process for financial counterparties;
· Monitoring creditworthiness of established FI relations on an ongoing basis;
· Help negotiating framework agreements (ISDA/CSA, GMRA);
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
· Good understanding of payments and other financial instruments;
· At least 3-5 year of experience in analysing FI credit risk;
· Strong analytical skills;
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
· Ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels and negotiate;
· Team player;
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year