ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions. Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business. Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut has been rapidly building its banking and payments infrastructure since its inception: countless integrations with bank partners across Europe, building access to local clearing infrastructure in multiple countries, and connection to SWIFT, and creation of unique account numbers for our customers. But this needs to be reproduced in the US.
As a Product Operations Manager, you will be preparing our US product for hypergrowth - figuring out how local payment systems work, breaking down what needs to be done, working closely with business developers to get us the necessary deals, and finally working closely with developers to build, launch, and scale the product.
We want to achieve the impossible. We want to be the first infrastructure in the world that would allow users to transfer money to anywhere in the world, and from anywhere in the world in REAL-TIME and FOR FREE. We need you to make it happen.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• You will be the first US hire in a highly impactful department• Helping to define and build the roadmap for bank payments in the US.
• Leading and executing (end to end) critical projects on the roadmap.
• Analysing data and searching for new features to constantly improve our payments product offering.
• Building strong relationships with key banking partners.
• Building monitoring systems and identifying risks to ensure responsible delivery.
• Working closely with our Engineering, Business Development, Legal, Treasury, Finance, Marketing, and Growth team members.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• You have graduated with a STEM degree from a top university & have 3-5 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment.
• You have a solid track record of taking ownership and leading complex projects end-to-end.
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using tools such as SQL and Excel.
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact.
• You are interested in the Financial Industry.
• Previous experience working with Payments is a plus.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners