ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. We sit at the very core of Revolut and facilitate growth and automation across all parts of the company. The team is responsible for taking key strategic and operational decisions always based on data. In the past, the Operations team:
• Launched the Revolut Card
• Launched Premium Accounts
• Built payments & banking infrastructure
• Launched one of the first banking chatbots
• Saved Millions of pounds for the business
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be responsible for:
• Building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth in Lithuania
• Leading and executing (end to end) core infrastructure projects
• Strategy: exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
• Product improvement: proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
• Managing critical vendor relationships and building performance tracking systems
• Developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiating commercial terms
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• You have graduated with a STEM degree from a top university and have a minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar position
• You have a solid track record of achievement with demonstrated commitment to excellence and high quality decision-making
• You have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competitive awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL and Excel
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact.
• You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
€2500-4000 net per month
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Free Revolut Metal subscription
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1400, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription