We’re changing the way people enjoy wine, and consequently disrupting one of the oldest industries on the planet. By harnessing the power of technology and social behavior, we’ve created the world’s largest - and smartest - wine community and marketplace. Over the next ten years, the global market for online wine sales is expected to grow significantly and Vivino will be at the forefront of this growth. Now is the time to join a fast paced and growing team.
Global Sponsorships sales reps leverage partnerships with wineries of all sizes to tell their story to Vivino’s community of active wine drinkers. As the Global Sponsorships Account Manager, you will adopt accounts of small, medium, and large wineries around the world. You will be solely responsible for the post-sales experience for this fast-growing revenue stream – from onboarding, to relationship management, to retaining and growing revenue.
The Global Sponsorships Account Manager is the face and voice of Vivino to winery partners, and as such must be knowledgeable, fun, capable, professional and confident.
Based in San Francisco and reporting to the Head of Sales, the Global Sponsorships Account Manager is part of the dynamic Global Sponsorships Team. She or he is responsible for adopting existing clients who have bought a data driven digital marketing product designed for wineries. You will manage the post sales experience from onboarding to upselling, retaining the revenue and being the point of contact for wineries once they’ve signed a sponsorship agreement partnering with Vivino.
- Manage the full client relationship for a growing book of business of independent wineries as well as large wine groups globally
- Oversee onboarding support for clients signed by our Global Sponsorships Team in our Dublin and San Francisco offices. Support includes editing and refining video, editorial and photo content
- Liaise with data and CRM teams as necessary to complete onboarding
- Provide strategic advice to help client accounts grow
- Generate and conduct quarterly business reviews on partner performance
- Support the finance team with collections efforts
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Has a bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3-5 years of account management experience
- Strong relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture accounts
- Experience managing brand marketing campaigns
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate European clients
- Technical aptitude across reporting systems
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience working towards a retention rate goal and exceeding it
- Ability to work effectively with teams spanning various countries and time zones
- The ability to strategically define account plans for global clients, taking into account market differences
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS TO DISCOVER AND BUY THE RIGHT WINE EVERY TIME
Vivino is the world's largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions of wine lovers. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user. In addition to making wine discovery fun and effortless, Vivino is the best place for wine drinkers to buy wine. The Vivino app is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
We are a fast paced, growing team with offices in San Francisco, California and Copenhagen, Denmark. We also have teams around the world in: the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland and Hong Kong.
Our team is passionate about our core purpose - to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. We do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer. We do not see wine as a commodity, but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many, but is now open to everyone.
VIVINO'S FIVE CORE VALUES ARE:
- Always Strive for Better
- Work Together
- Earn and Offer Trust
- Be Approachable
- Lead with Data
VIVINO OFFERS EMPLOYEES OF OUR SAN FRANCISCO TEAM:
- Unlimited paid time off
- 100% medical coverage
- A stocked fridge & catered lunches twice weekly
- Discounts on wine purchases
We also learn about and explore the wonderful world of wine together on a regular basis through tastings and events. A passion for and interest in wine is helpful, but not required.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.