We build and run marketplaces focused on emerging markets in the auto sector. The focus of FCG is to increase efficiency of these markets through technology and infrastructure creation.
At Frontier Car Group you'll work with colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. Our teams are proud of their brands and products and are ready to go beyond what is needed to contribute to the company success. Your desire to innovate and experiment will always be encouraged.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who enjoys working in an enthusiastic working environment and loves to build great platforms and software from scratch.
What you'll do
As a member of FCG you get the chance to join in the development of new processes and solutions. We will give you the opportunity to realize your ideas and to shape your own way of working.
You will be part of a team developing mostly frontend code, but also simple BE middlewares as well as interfacing with other teams such as microservices, and product.
Daily communication within your team and other teams are crucial for your success and the progression of FCG’s product in all our locations.
Who you are
- 3Y+ Production experience in working with React.js and Redux
- Ability to work with modern libraries as well as homebrewed code
- Interest in keeping up to date with latest technology and understanding of the upgrade path required for implementation on production applications
- Sound knowledge of ES-Latest, Semantic HTML, Web Standards, CSS and SASS
- Experience working in an agile environment where we release multiple times a day, as well as working with feature branches
- Fluent in English
- Proactivity in taking ownership of tasks and take them to completion
- GraphQL knowledge
- Experience with Node.js and ExpressJS
- Other languages are a plus (we speak Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian...)
- Experience in building design systems
- Web design background and/or familiarity with design process
What we offer
A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued; a positive and inspiring working atmosphere
Office in the city center of Berlin at Alexanderplatz with a big rooftop and an amazing view!
A great international team of smart and enthusiastic people from 30 different nationalities
Flexible working hours and possibility to do home office
Online learning platform with more than 20.000 courses for free
Additional individual learning budget at your disposal
Company public transport ticket for AB zone for 18 Euros a month
Open mindset for new technologies and processes
A vibrant team culture with frequent team events in and outside Berlin.