ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 7 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach Design at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we design things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer to join our Crypto team.
If you genuinely love what you do, are driven and passionate, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Working within the product team to define the customers' and the business problems
• Always researching and bringing forward new findings and learnings
• Wire-framing and validating the design solutions to prepare for development
• Identifying success metrics
• Running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing
• Building high-fidelity designs
• Participating in ongoing design reviews and iterations during the sprint.
• Reviewing the performance of the release and identify learnings and build hypotheses
• Contributing to the design system
• Representing the Revolut at external design events
• Always keeping in mind our customers and their interests
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in designing world-class complex commercial apps
• A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
• Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
• The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
• The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions
• The ability to take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the development team
• Strong UX focus and understanding of human behaviour
• Clean visual design sense
• Skills in typography and grids
• Love to solve problems and be challenged
• To be a constant learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
NICE TO HAVE
• Technical higher education: BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
• Some experience in programming and ability to code simple prototypes
• Strong experience in designing and maintaining cross-platform design systems
• Experience working in fast-paced startup environment
• Experience in leading design teams or managing the product development (if you are applying for a Senior/ Lead position)
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 14000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year