ABOUT THE ROLE
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
The Expansion team is the engine, driving ambitious growth, making the impossible happen. As our journey continues, we will settle for nothing less than world domination. We are looking for ‘A-players’ to lead our mission as we expand into APAC, LATAM, North America and beyond.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Launch Revolut successfully in new markets increasing the addressable total market size by at least 100MM users within 18 months
• Build and lead superstar launch squads to expand into new markets within 18 months
• Hire leaders in each new market
• Develop strategic partnerships in each new market and negotiate commercial terms with relevant stakeholders such as acquirers, banks and issuers in new markets
• Create the strategy for our global expansion launch, including but not limited to competitive strategy and go-to-market best practices
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• You have graduated with in STEM or Law degree from a top university
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and/ or Excel
• Previous experience working in a start-up, having launched a product in one or more territories
• Hands-on experience working in or closely with Product teams
• Built and led teams for global expansion
• Travel for 2-3 weeks at a time is required
• Second language preferred
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 14000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year