ABOUT THE TEAM
The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business. The department has grown from its initial internal accounting remit to a major function that supports all areas of the business, including assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities.
When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking license application process, the next you are running analysis for a new product launch, and the next you are working on an executive summary of Revolut’s performance for the board of directors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We need a brilliant top achiever to model financial impact of different business development scenarios, report financials and provide recommendations to management and the Board
What you'll be doing:
• Support development & implementation of financial planning model: develop flexible tool to anticipate all aspects of Revolut growth
• Report financial results: prepare monthly management and BoD closing packs, Act-Plan analysis, variance drivers and root causes
Prepare the annual budget and forecasts.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Finance experience: Ideally 5+ years in FP&A or corporate finance roles
• Excellent financial modelling skills: you need to balance knowledge of tactical details with a broader strategic vision
• Critical thinking: "why" is your favourite question
• SQL/Other coding skills: you are not a developer, but you would really need SQL for non-financial data
• Communication and presentation skills: you may need to be ready to represent Revolut and its financials to executive team
€39,500 - 49,500 GROSS per annum.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription