ABOUT THE TEAM
The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business. The department has grown from its initial internal accounting remit to a major function that supports all areas of the business, including assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities.
When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking license application process, the next you are running analysis for a new product launch, and the next you are working on an executive summary of Revolut’s performance for the board of directors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Junior Accountant for our Moscow office who will be reporting directly to our Senior Accountant who's also in Moscow. You will be responsible for day-to-day operations and managing the Russian accounting function according to Russian standard/tax code.
What you'll be doing:
• Validating expenses and posting into 1C system
• Managing business trip expenses
• Supplier reconciliations
• Accounts payable
• Reimbursement to employees
• Fixed assets accounting
• Fixed assets inventory
• Ad-hoc tasks given by Chief accountant
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• Bachelor or Master degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics
• 3+ years of experience in accounting
• Excellent knowledge of 1C 8.3 system
• Intermediate English is a must
• Proactive problem solver
• Experience in banking field is a plus
• Deep knowledge of Russian codes
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Medical insurance
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap