At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Review and update HSE (Health & Safety and Environment System) risk assessment plans in parallel to changes in the statutory, regulatory and company-specific procedures
- Keep up to date and ensure compliance with current legal, technical, regulatory information, communicate this information within the team and support team to adapt relevant changes into the system
- Analyse information from the performance on quality, safety and environmental management system through the company locations and detect the areas to improve in micro and macro scales
- Suggest and organize operational activities to improve the efficiency of quality, safety and environmental management functions
- Support compliance of the Infarm HSE in parallel to the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements in the US
- Manage the GlobalGAP/good agricultural practices implementation across the infarm’s Plant Hubs in the US
- Take part in regular meetings of Quality, Safety and Environment Team from Berlin HQ and ensure that infarm’s standards are applied homogeneously across our US locations
- Successfully completed studies in Agricultural or Natural Sciences
- From 4 to 6 years of experience working with safety quality management systems in agri-food industry
- Experience in quality and safety standards (e.g. ISO-relevant standards, Occupational and Environmental Protection, HACCP) standards is a significant advantage
- Very good communication skills
- Willingness to travel within North America
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 20 days of vacation
- Health insurance
- Fresh herbs to take home
The salary range for this position is between 60 - 70k USD.