At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
As Urban Farmer you understand what great customer service means and want to ensure a fantastic customer experience. You are the first point of contact for infarm customers and delight in informing and inspiring them about our product. You have a passion for plants and top-quality food and are an ambassador for infarm and our mission. Moreover, having high attention to detail and being well organised are among your strongest skills.
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Harvest, plant and package infarm plants while ensuring the delivery of high standard produce to our clients with minimal food waste
- Interact with customers, providing top-notch customer service
- Protect the health of our plants by applying basic plant protection measures and keeping the farms squeaky-clean
- Report on harvest records and plant issues using our internal infarm app
- Report on customer feedback and compensation needs according to infarm guidelines
- Ensure daily invoicing of infarm customers
- Maintain current marketing materials on farms in customer locations
- Perform basic maintenance of farms when needed
- Follow workflow and schedule
- Ensure the safety of yourself and others by following Health and Safety legislation and guidelines
- Valid drivers license and working visa
- Fluent in English and French
- A passion for plants, sustainability or nutrition
- Strong attention to detail and a good eye and caring for cleanliness
- Both confident and comfortable working alone as well as part of a team
- Experience working in a retail environment or in customer service is an asset
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Fresh herbs to take home