ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a talented Senior Recruiter to join our recruitment process in San Francisco. In this role, you will be challenged to meet hyper-growth hiring goals whilst helping to build a scalable and effective recruiting function. We need someone “who has been there and done that”, bringing a passion for sourcing hidden talent and increasing the performance of our workforce and recruitment function. Communication is key with this role, as you will need to work hand-in-hand with a team both in San Francisco and in Berlin.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with your stakeholders. Provide expert guidance, facilitation and collaboration for all hiring leaders to recruit, identify and select highly skilled best in class candidates
- Manage key recruiting metrics. Present data-driven status updates and make recommendations that optimize our recruitment processes.
- Flex multiple channels to bring our Employer Brand to life
- Utilize our salary and equity data to ensure fitted offers are presented.
- Recruit for diversity. Use and share best practices learned to attract, hire, and retain a diverse workforce.
- Get creative to build talent communities that are motivated to join our journey
- Ensure recruiting success and high candidate traffic through all channels: employee referrals, applicants/active and passive/sourced candidates.
- 5+ years of experience within an internal recruitment function.
- A ‘get stuff done’ attitude
- Proven success scaling an organization.
- Proven ability to create/evolve an ideal candidate experience with a design thinking approach. After all, every great recruiter knows that our candidates are our customers!
- You’re a data geek. You use data to influence and improve the recruitment process.
- A passion for improving the employee value proposition, with a creative eye for brand engagement that attracts top talent.
- Proven ability to attract and hire talent across all departments.
- Experience recruiting and building talent pools for diverse profiles.
- High-proficiency in all best-of-breed recruiting platforms: LinkedIn Recruiter, AngelList, Glassdoor, ATS (Greenhouse is bonus), G-Suite,Slack and more.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Travel to Berlin, Germany, both for onboarding and for other visits
- Work in our beautiful downtown space, close to Embarcadero Station, complete with a fully stocked kitchen
- Full suite of healthcare benefits
- Commuter benefits to help you get to and from work
- An open time off policy that gives you time to recharge
- A generous education budget to support your continued professional development, and extra days off to be spent on learning and development
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We look forward to your application!