Aircall was founded in 2014 and is now one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the world. Its main mission is to bring value to voice communications by focusing on user experience, collaboration and integration with other softwares. With $40 million in backing from Balderton, Draper Esprit, NextWorld Capital and eFounders and supported by the successes of our 5,000+ customers from Expensify, Pipedrive, Travelperk, Adore Me and Sendinblue, Aircall and its international team of 200 talented people is addressing a growing market of $50+ billion.
At Aircall, we are looking for engaged and passionate Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering Team. In the next few years, our technical challenge is to leverage fully decoupled architecture and microservices at scale with reliable, event-driven infrastructure behind the scenes.
Volume: Store, aggregate and compute 1M+ events/day today, 100M+ by next year
Live: Analyse and take live decisions based on 1M+ events/day
Modularity: Make our stack scale and increase squads' productivity by featuring microservices based on event-driven architecture
: Keep a 99.99
% uptime while dealing with an exponential activity growth
We have built and successfully operated +8 microservices since 2019, and that's just the beginning. There are impacts and changes at all levels: architecture, infrastructure, software, organization, and business.
As we scale our stack, we are scaling our team. The engineering team is organized in Chapters, Tribes and Squads. These agile, autonomous, stable, and multidisciplinary squads focus on a specific business scope driven by customer-centric objectives and key results.
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the B2B Phone system and in this context we are scaling and growing very fast! So does our Tech teams and this is a key moment to join Aircall in term of growth & opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Freelance Jira Expert to take ownership of the Atlassian suite.
If you’re a person that loves a good challenge, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then this role might just be ideal for you!
Your mission at Aircall
- Support the tech teams towards a standardized and optimum use of Jira.
- Scale up Jira to use it at it’s best, bulk upload of issues, upload Test-cases using plugins.
- Support and train internal users to facilitate the adoption of Jira solutions.
- Implement best practices.
- Bring security expertise.
- Customize workflows, fields, screens, permissions , notifications and issue type schemes.
- Maintain a complete Jira instance in an efficient way and so integrate with other tools in Atlassian.
- Analyze Service Desk needs for internal and external clients, propose and implement solutions.
A little about you
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Jira Administrator
- Customer oriented mindset
- Agile methodologies and web industry enthusiast
- Fast thinker and pro-active mindset
- Developer or QA engineer background is a plus
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Community, transparency, ambition and team work — these are the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package (health coverage, lunch, commute, sport)
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team