At carwow, we’re aiming to create the best car-buying experience in the world. Buying a car is normally the 2nd biggest financial decision people face (after buying a house), and it’s a hugely complex one. There are many issues people face throughout the process, and we aim to fix them. We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £55m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better, so if you’re curious, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
We now have an exciting opportunity to join carwow as a Partnership Engagement Consultant. In this important role, you will be responsible for developing strong working relationships with key contacts within our UK dealer partners, embedding carwow as an efficient, effective & valued digital marketing partner.
Based in our HQ in London, you will be the day to day contact for a wide range of end-users within our UK car dealership network. Teamwork is important in this role as you will work closely with our field-based Partnership Account Directors/Managers in order to effectively influence and engage across all levels of users within our dealer partners.
The Partnership Engagement Consultant role is vital in directly engaging and developing the understanding and usage of carwow’s services and site functionality in order to drive successful conversion of car sales for our customers. You will be required to work in a fast-paced, targeted and agile sales environment supporting our company revenue growth and helping to inform our future strategy and product innovation.
- To develop and own the day to day management of end-user relationships within our UK car dealership network.
- To provide effective training, coaching and influencing to a large community of end-users in order to enhance the use of and understanding of the Carwow platform and its benefits.
- To support the newly formed e-learning programme aimed at up-skilling our dealer partners in order to drive high levels of sales conversion from enquiries delivered through the carwow platform.
- To facilitate and drive understanding and use of our back-office through training and regular review of analytics and performance indicators.
- To be a team player in the conversion of non-member sites, by onboarding them effectively and driving their quick success on the carwow platform
- To grow revenue in line with company targets delivered through quality account management & customer support
- To embed carwow as a digital marketing partner of choice in the day to day functionality of UK car dealerships by demonstrating your industry/brand level knowledge by working with various internal carwow teams - Trading and Marketing.
- To deliver regular and accurate reporting to customers, providing transparency on their performance metrics and assessing the impact of tactical and strategic measures.
- To demonstrate a high-performance culture through the achievement of stretching sales targets, as well as actively engaging in learning and development through the sharing of best practice within the wider team.
- To maintain close and effective communication with the Field Account Managers to leverage knowledge and opportunities to maximise each Partners membership success.
- To be a brand ambassador for carwow, representing the company professionally at all times.
- To effectively manage data, ensuring our CRM system (Salesforce.com) is accurately updated and a single source of customer information/activity.
- To feedback risks and opportunities to internal stakeholders in order to help drive carwow’s constant innovation.
You are naturally;
- A strong communicator
- Energetic & enthusiastic
- Highly motivated and driven to achieve goals
- An active listener with high levels of integrity
- Can work at pace on key focused activities
- Naturally curious
- Analytical and numerate
- Driven & competitive
- Excited by change and new ways of working
- Able to work independently but also as part of a wider team in an energetic office environment
You will need:
- Proven track record in sales or account management and/or customer success
- Strong experience in engaging and influencing customers over the telephone
- Ability to analyse and manipulate data in order to identify and communicate opportunities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to flex your communication style dependent on the audience
- Ability to present to an audience & overcome objections
- Strong listening skills & solution selling experience
- Effective time management & prioritisation skills
- Ability to work at pace in order to achieve set KPIs and deliver key messages
- Ability to maintain composure in pressurised situations
- Business acumen to understand the business needs of your customers
- The desire to work in an exciting, fast-paced and highly driven environment
- A competitive salary and equity in the company
- Private medical health insurance and subsidised gym membership
- Competitive maternity, paternity leave and return to work policy
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and Xmas eve off
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks, and an annual ski trip
- carwow fitness & well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga lessons, squash, football, and tennis
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here)
At carwow, we believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a more innovative company. We’re working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you’re not sure you fit all of the requirements, why not get in touch? Above all, we’re looking for people with drive who share our company values (you can view them here