At Vestiaire Collective, our mission is to create the world’s most desirable wardrobe. Since our launch in 2009, Vestiaire Collective has become the leading sustainable luxury fashion eCommerce platform in the world. Vestiaire Collective has quickly become an international player in the luxury fashion world, creating new ways to buy, sell and appreciate pre-loved luxury fashion. We have built a loyal community of over 9 million members across 50 countries around our circular economy, based on our carefully curated catalogue of over 600,000 luxury products, each product quality-controlled by our luxury experts.
Vestiaire Collective has global offices across Paris, London, New York and Hong Kong, and is backed by tier 1 investors including Conde Nast, Balderton Capital, Ventech, and Eurazeo and Vitruvian.
Join the Vestiaire Collective internship program!
- Creating and maintaining media, influencer and brand partner lists
- Track press coverage and competitor activities/news
- Prepare weekly and monthly press coverage reports
- Administrative support
- Preparing outgoing packages and assisting with urgent messengering
- Assisting with events (guest check in, sourcing assets, set up, break down, etc.)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Must be a student and receive credit for the internship
- Able to commit to 2-3 days a week
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to adhere to project timelines and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Excellent computer and writing skills
- Ability to think proactively, creatively and resourceful
- Great organization skills and detail oriented
Excited? We are too! Apply now below!
Our team will review your application in the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit the role, we will invite you for an interview.