ABOUT THE TEAM
The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business. The department has grown from its initial internal accounting remit to a major function that supports all areas of the business, including assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities.
When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking license application process, the next you are running analysis for a new product launch, and the next you are working on an executive summary of Revolut’s performance for the board of directors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Treasury manager based in Vilnius who can help build up our European banking operations with support of Group Treasury team. You will be responsible for designing and implementing key features for the Treasury in the area of payments, investments, liquidity, interest rate risk management and regulatory reporting to operationalise Revolut’s e-money and banking licenses in Lithuania and passport into EU. Treasury manager will report locally to the Head of Treasury in Lithuania and functionally to the Head of Group Treasury in London, our HQ location.
Your key responsibilities:
• Managing liquidity and market risk position of the two Revolut entities in Lithuania (Bank and EMI) with the support of Group Treasury and vice versa
• Assisting other Treasury dealers in managing global Treasury book with the aim of maximising the return while staying in compliance with all internal and regulatory limits;
• Localising Revolut’s policies and procedures in accordance to local and European regulatory requirements;
• Setting up liquidity and market risk monitoring tools;
• Assisting in nostro, custody and central bank account opening and integration;
• Working with Product, Finance, IT, Risk and other teams in setting-up new banking products (loans, deposits, bonds, etc) and improving existing processes;
• Supporting local and group ALCO with liquidity projections and other Treasury related matters (business plan updates, capital projections, liquidity stresses, ILAAP)
• Supporting Treasury Operations team with respect to local jurisdiction requirements
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Previous Treasury experience from a bank or a fintech, ideally 5 years+ in financial sector
• Practical experience with managing nostro, MM placements, FX swaps, repo, fixed income securities
• Knowledge of European and/or Lithuanian banking and e-money regulations with respect to capital, liquidity and market risks
• Experience with development of risk analytics including liquidity and regulatory ratio forecasts, stress tests, liquidity and interest rate gap reports, IRRBB, VaR, sensitivities for fixed-income securities portfolios;
• Experience working closely with the business and technology to implement solutionsGood understanding of Target 2, SEPA, SWIFT payments and fixed income securities settlement
• Strong SQL
• High attention to detail
€45,000-60,000 gross base per annum
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Medical insurance
• All the latest tech you need
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.