ABOUT THE TEAM
We’re building a world-class recruiting team across the globe. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments across the globe as we double in headcount in the coming year.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help build and manage our hiring pipeline. You will be a key linchpin in building, refining and scaling our hiring efforts in Japan.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Partner directly with recruiters, researchers, and hiring managers to coordinate interviews and onboarding
• Understand the goals and objectives for each recruitment requisition
• Help recruiters source passive candidates, fully utilizing all available channels
• Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules efficiently, in a fast-paced environment including;
- Arranging interviews, follow up on feedback, and communicate with candidates
- Arranging talent assessment tests and follow up on process (deadline & review)
• Record and maintain all recruitment activities in the ATS
• Manage clear communications with candidates during the process and especially with rejections to ensure high quality candidate experience Manage communication with external recruiting agencies
• Post new jobs to both internal and external job boards
• Adhere to personal data privacy regulations
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 1-2 years of experience as Recruitment Coordinator or similar HR role
• High sense of ownership and accountability
• Passionate about building a career in Talent
• Ability to scan large volumes of resumes
• Understand and familiar with recruitment marketing
• Good understanding and experience with ATS (Lever or Workday preferred)Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly-curious
• Demonstrated ability to multitasking, prioritizing and meeting multiple tight deadlines
• A team-player, who can give and take new and constructive ideas and feedback, directly
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners, and to anticipate the needs of both groups
• Fluent in both English and Japanese
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 6 million customers in July 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners if you work late
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.