ABOUT THE TEAM
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns and using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of fincrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a passionate investigator to sit within our compliance team at our Cracow-based office. We would like to hire a responsible person with a clear and precise communication style, with prior Compliance experience - to work with our financial crime teams; review and analyse transactions conducted at Revolut! This role is all about the highest attention to the details, thinking out of the box, responsibility, compliance and passion.
What you will be doing:
• Reviewing different business customer accounts and their transactions
• Checking, spotting, investigating and eventually escalating red flags encountered
• Contacting and communicating with different clients from different countries in a proactive and customer-friendly manner: you will be the company’s representative in the eyes of the client!
• Performing investigations using internal and external sources of information: you will be connecting all of the compliance dots in order to reach a conclusion that keeps the company safe!
• Preparing reports related to your findings!
• Discussing and being involved in the FinCrime debates across all levels of the company!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• You have at least 1 year of Experience in Compliance (preferably within a big Financial Institution/Bank)
• You pay attention to detail and you are self-organized You have a proactive “Check-everything” approach
• You are naturally suspicious: you are able to notice and connect different things that might seem not related at first sight.
• You have a holistic view of things, but you are also able to identify potential significant elements in seemingly small things.
• You have the ability to make difficult decisions in a short period of time, always keeping in mind the possible scenarios and “what-ifs” that might arise from the same
• You are Quick learner
• You are a Team Player
• You have the capacity to lease and collaborate with other Compliance Teams
• You have a very good command of English, both written and spoken; additional languages are welcome
• Flexible to work on the shift pattern basis (from time to time)
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding. And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team.
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Life insurance
• Private medical care
• Multisport card
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.