ABOUT THE TEAM
We are currently expanding our internal audit team in Revolut Bank UAB located in Vilnius and are looking for an internal auditor to join the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Internal Auditor you will be responsible for developing and executing an audit plan to review and monitor our systems and controls. You will provide independent assurance that business risks are being effectively managed, and that policies are being adhered to in line with the Board's risk appetite. This will involve conducting meetings to understand risks, control procedures and to provide feedback on key findings and remediation actions. You will also prepare written audit reports making recommendations for process improvement and enhancements to Revolut's control framework. Ultimately, you will provide independent assurance to the Board that the Compliance, Risk and Control Frameworks are fully integrated into business processes and operating effectively.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• You have an Undergraduate or Master’s degree in an audit, finance or mathematics discipline;
• At least three years of internal audit experience within a financial institution;
• You are analytical, with excellent interpersonal skills;
• Strong attention to details;
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
• You should have strong skills in problem solving and project management, good computer skills and deep knowledge of systems and controls;
• Experience in one of the following: SQL, SAS, Python or R;
• Ability to analyse large amounts of data and prepare detailed reports;
• A good understanding of the current regulatory environment for financial institutions in Lithuania;
• A good understanding of retail portfolio credit risk would be considered as an advantage;
• A good understanding of accounting and regulatory reporting would be considered as an advantage.
34,800 - 49,200 EUR GROSS per annum.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 9 million customers in November 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1900, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Medical insurance
• All the latest tech you need
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.