THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
GLOSSYBOX is the leading luxury subscription-based beauty box service in Germany. Our business concept unites premier brands from the cosmetics industry with customers and beauty enthusiasts in an innovative and direct manner. Whether one chooses to subscribe to our exclusively curated one-time box or wants to opt for the monthly box subscription, our customers always receive selected beauty products delivered straight to their door - from well-known brands to exciting, upcoming brands. Through various marketing channels we create a transparent and sustainable relationship with our customers that allows us to provide our partners with valuable feedback about their products and new insights about their target market. Our more than 100 employees from 22 different nations direct all their efforts to create the platform for beauty discovery. From our metropolitan offices in Berlin, Stockholm, Manchester and New York we deliver boxes to our customers in 10 countries.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Marketing the Influencer Manager is responsible for developing, nurturing and growing our influencer relationships with tracked ROI across the German and Austrian territory.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Research and identification of suitable influencer and trending areas for GLOSSYBOX
- Overseeing regular influencer reporting and callouts
- Collaborating on strategy and execution of campaigns, box launches and events
- Managing influencers on a day to day basis
- Complete end-to-end relationship management with influencers, from initial outreach emails, price negotiations, briefings to processing payments
- Assisting with influencer recruitment for influencer campaigns and to build on our influencer community
- Assisting with strengthening the influencer strategy for GLOSSYBOX DACH
- Liaising with cross-functional teams to ensure products for influencers and other channels support on influencer campaigns
- Liaising with Head of Marketing for budget requests
- Research and reporting on influencer campaign trends and competitive behavior
- Input into creative campaign ideas and strategies to build global brand
- Use Excel, Google Analytics and internal tools to analyse and report on influencer performance
- Liaise with Content, Social, Campaign and Digital teams to execute 360 marketing campaigns and amplify influencer coverage (A special relationship between influencer and affiliates is key)
- Support the Marketing Team with ad hoc tasks, including the organisation and management of Influencer and PR events
- 1+ years experience in influencer marketing or strong relationship into the influencer world
- A genuine interest in beauty
- Passion for social media and specifically influencers & content creators
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- An understanding of the influencer implementation process
- Experience with influencer targeting tools or general interest in software and digesting data
- Ability to analyze data and drawing recommendations based on data insights
- Knowledge of both current and emerging global platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok etc.
- Have a pulse on industry trends and culture
- Have a "no task is too small" attitude and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Being on top of upcoming influencers and trends in the social media world
- A young and dynamic environment with an international and highly motivated team
- Opportunities for individual development, varied tasks and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and flexible structures
- Modern open-space office in the heart of Berlin
..... end of course your monthly GLOSSYBOX