THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 6000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential
About the Role:
- Working across THG ingenuity clients to ensure high standards across supply chain.
- Monitoring weekly sales and identifying any changes in demand
- Place replenishment orders with suppliers to maintain 100% availability on all products, across all warehouses whilst keeping stock within agreed budget
- .Reporting of supply risks and shortages.
- Proactively manage lifecycle items, ensuring new stock levels items are available for product launches and work with the trading teams to reduce SLOB lines. (slow moving and obsolescent lines)
- Monitor and track supplier delivery performance, chasing late deliveries. Daily review and resolution of purchase order/transfer order exceptions • Manage shipments by land & sea ensuring arrival for production
- Liaise with & manage stock queries while maintaining strong relationships with 3 party manufacturers • Production of various data and forecast reports for all company levels • Process improvements
- Work with the wider team to ensure all KPIs are maximized including Net Working Capital, Customer Service Level and forecast accuracy • Support business change requirements (NPD / EPD / MI etc)
- Work closely with internal departments including Demand planning, Sales, Procurement and Product Development and Customer Services and support on adhoc Supply Chain projects
- Highly numerate with strong analytical & IT skills. (Advanced level on Excel proficient)
- Relevant Degree
- Confident communication skills both verbally and written with internal and external teams.
- Commercial awareness.
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme