THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Christope Robin, Illasmaqua, ESPA and Grow Gorgeous we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do – whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the role:
The India Country Manager has overall responsibility for the P&L, online sales, results, growth strategy and brand identity of the India THG Beauty Brands websites – Espa, GG, Illamsqua , Eyeko etc.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and management of the THG Brands website in India – including product reviews, product content, social media, and forums.
- Managing relationship with our business partners in India and liaising with key stakeholders of our partners in all strategic decisions
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the Indian website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Conducting analysis to improve conversion, site optimisation and customer journey.
- Overall performance of all major channels i.e. Email database, ppc, and social
- Building the influencer strategy, recruiting and managing influencers that will build the brand and also an impact on sales.
- Building the NPD strategy as per Indian customer requirements
- Creating trading plans inline with the brand and offline presence of the brand in India
- Developing relationships with key websites, prioritising new customer acquisition at the most efficient cost possible.
- Working in synergy with the rest of the THG brands team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence in India.
- Delivering best in class customer experience partnering closely with design and editorial teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Working closely with design team to ensure all necessary creative assets for site are ready for use
- Top level graduate with a strong academic track record
- Native Hindi speaker and fluent in English
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail to deliver the best results
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making.
- Must be good in Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Power point and word. SQL experience would be beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme