THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Marketing Executive – ProBikeKit Japan
As our Japanese website continues it’s double-digit growth, we are expanding the team in preparation for an exciting year in 2020.
We are looking for a native Japanese marketing executive to support our Country Manager with growing our marketing outreach across all channels
· Grow our social media channels across Instagram, Facebook & Twitter, increasing follower numbers & driving engagement
· Help us discover new influencers, affiliate partners & advertising partners both digitally & in Japan
· Be the owner of local & international Japanese cycling events & news
· Support our PPC & SEO managers with Japanese translations, research & execution
· Support with blog content
This is an exciting time to join the ProBikeKit team, especially as THG Asia grows in focus and new opportunities open up every week.
You will be exposed to and supported by diverse and experienced international colleagues from commercial, buying, marketing, finance and logistics teams, all shifting focus to International growth.
To be successful, we are looking the following attributes:
· Native Japanese Speaker
· Friendly, outgoing attitude
· 1yrs experience with ecommerce
· Good understanding of social channels
· Confident communicating by email & on the phone
We are especially interested to hear from candidates with:
· An additional Asian language
· Interest or background in cycling or technical sports
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.