THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Marketing Manager - ProbikeKit
In line with our growth plans for 2020, we are now looking for a marketing lead to support and further develop our recently established ProBikeKit marketing team.
We have big ideas for all marketing streams (PPC, Email, SEO, Affiliates & Social) and the ideal candidate will be able to support the General Manager by carrying out a transparent and coherent marketing plan across these channels.
Our channel executives have a diverse skillset and a variety of opportunities & challenges that may differ from locale to locale. Supported by a team of senior channel experts across the division, the key to the success of the new Marketing Manager will be:
· The ability to recognise ways to organise and streamline the processes and reporting across these varied channels – providing clear and concise data both at top level & by channel.
· A confident and friendly ‘people person’ that can quickly engage and build relationships with the team.
· An analytical mindset with excellent Excel and Google skills; more importantly, the ability to correctly interpret and explain the data and use it to lead and encourage the channel executives.
In addition to the current marketing team, the successful candidate will also have crossover with the International Trading Executives. Each locale has it’s strengths and weaknesses amongst their channel mix and you will be able to understand both the individual and collective pictures for marketing in line with the ProBikeKit P&L.
Essential Experience & Attributes
· 18 months+ experience as a channel executive from PPC, SEO or CRM background
· 24months+ experience in fast-paced ecommerce
· A natural people leader - a confident communicator with the ability to draw people together
· A genuine interest in working across multi-channel marketing
We are especially interested to hear from candidates:
· With International eCommerce experience
· With background or interest in cycling, sports or performance wear
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.