THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
Exante & IdealFit – Diet Division
Exante is fast becoming the UK leader in meal replacement with rapid year on year growth. With a driven and expanding team; we boast the largest range of meal replacement in the market with continual product innovation, we have become recognised specialists in Very Low Calorie Diets. IdealFit is the one stop shop for women’s health and fitness with a growing a market place and strong influencer presence embodied in female empowerment. With big ambition and a huge amount of passion and determination to go with it, we are looking for industry leading talent to join our growing team.
We are looking for an exceptional Project Coordinator to primarily lead the delivery of NPD (new product development) and EPD (existing product development) projects but will also other initiatives within the function such as MI (margin improvement).
- Responsible for leading cross-functional projects through a stage-gate process to ensure delivery of projects on-time, in-full and within budget.
- Primary focus will be the delivery of NPD (new product development) and EPD (existing product development) projects but will also other initiatives within the function such as MI (margin improvement).
- Working closely with 3 party suppliers, factory teams, brand teams and commercial teams.
- Leading project kick off meetings with the project team to clarify project objectives, scope and timeline.
- Owning project meetings with the project teams (setting agenda, chairing meeting, minutes)
- Developing, agreeing and monitoring project plans/timelines
- Leading and coordinating the work stream leaders and where appropriate 3rd party suppliers to ensure their inputs into the project are delivered to specification, time and budget
- Leading project risk and issue management with confidence.
- Leading the team through the stage-gate process.
- As required; provide quality pre read and presentations for the steering meeting reviews (stage and gate governance forums)
- Ensure excellent communication on all project matters, ensuring stakeholders are managed through to launch/launch evaluation.
- Having an awareness of market and or external factors which may impact project delivery
- Be confident to coach and develop NPD project teams to deliver winning NPD.
- At least 1-2 years project management experience - Preferably leading NPD projects through a stage-gate process within an FMCG environment, preferably within Sports Nutrition/ Ambient Food Environment.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and has a collaborative style; able to work in a fast paced growth organisation, lead teams and work within them in an environment of high change.
- Commercial acumen and a sound understanding of business and different functions with regard to the delivery of NPD, including operating with 3rd party suppliers.
- Has the ability to influence, has high emotional intelligence and is an excellent and confident communicator
- Strong organisational skills with a proactive flexible approach when managing change
- Strong problem solver with the ability to multi task and make sound decisions in a fast moving environment
- Displays energy and passion and has strong personal drive and motivation
- Meets challenges with confidence, maintaining high professional standards when dealing with change and ambiguity.
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Huge Summer & Christmas Party
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme