The Hut Group was founded on a desire to create an e-commerce system that could support multiple retailers. Today, our proprietary platform is used to manage over 100 websites, which we build, trade and market in-house. We are currently the World’s leading Online Sports Nutrition, Health & Beauty Destination with rapidly growing international operations and a unique end to end technology platform. Our immediate growth plans include significant investment in pioneering technology innovation, further acquisitions and international expansion.
All of these factors combine to create a seriously compelling career opportunity for the very best talent. We seek bright, motivated and ambitious talent who can really help scale our business – In return we offer unprecedented career and leadership fast track opportunities, top of market compensation and material equity incentive (share options) for top performers.
Achieve personal objectives by Illamasqua/Eyekos and contribute to the success of the account through the delivery of outstanding customer service. To promote and maintain the Illamasqua/Eyeko image and reputation to the customer.
- Selling the Illamasqua/Eyeko brands and its product/services to achieve required retail individual and account sales targets for AUS, AUT and productivity set by the company
- Prompt, polite and efficient customer service at all times to provide each and every customer with the best level of makeover possible in the Illamasqua/Eyeko style, tailored to the customer requirements within our set timelines
- Welcoming every customer to Illamasqua and Eyeko in a warm, personable way by approaching and connecting with the customer in a timely manner
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge, communicating this to the customer to meet their needs
- Maintain high standards of personal grooming and hygiene, adhering to Illamasqua and Eyeko grooming guidelines
- Working efficiently, helping colleagues and teams by being flexible and taking on tasks as required
- Working alongside store personnel and management, communicating effectively and courteously
- Communicate information to the Business and Assistant Manager / Head office when required
- Maintain high standards of time arrangement to ensure team efficiency
- Adhere to Illamasqua and Eyeko hygiene standards by ensuring accounts, testers, displays and products are clean and well merchandised
- Complete all administration accurately and on time
- Follow stock guidelines and inform Business or Assistant Manager of any problems
- Booking appointments and delivering Lessons and Transformations to achieve sales targets and deliver a total brand experience
- Capturing customer contact details, maintaing relationships and building brand-loyal repeat customers
- Working as part of the team to effectively and professionally create theatre and drama on counter everyday - and on-location where appropriate
- Supporting marketing and promotional events with ideas, energy and commerciality
- Carrying out counter responsibilities with purpose, energy and efficiency