THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
The person in this role will work to grow the Lookfantastic social media community reaching out to the wider beauty community to drive awareness and communicate the brand story online and help make #TeamFantastic the biggest community in the beauty industry.
Purpose of Role:
To ensure the quality, tone, messaging, and community experience is consistently represented across all social media platforms and beyond.
Delivering responsive, relevant and courteous engagement across multiple social media platforms. This individual will be responsible for outbound and inbound engagement, proactively utilising listening tools across social and the web for community management, general engagement, surprise and delight the beauty community who might not necessarily be our customer but will convert to being our customer at the back of the experience they have with our Community Experience Team.
What you’ll need:
· Outstanding copywriting skills, you’re naturally witty and quick on the memes
· Experience of managing and interacting with large social media communities
· Knowledge and understanding of how to grow audiences across social platforms
· Meticulous attention to detail that will ensure the production of mind-blowing surprise and delight packages
· Understanding of the value of the social media community in meeting brand/commercial objectives
· A social media native who understands the nuances between all social media platforms, from YouTube to TIkTok
· Passion for beauty and previous customer experience
· A passion for social media, community building and engaging with audiences
· Experience using social media listening and reporting tools
· Proven self-starter with the ability to manage expectations and priorities
· Team player who is solution-oriented and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.