The Hut Group aims to be the World’s leading Online Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK’s leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing global operations and a unique end to end technology platform. The Hut Group Platform supports more than 140 million global website visitors, 5 million customers and 8 million orders dispatched worldwide across our market leading stores including www.myprotein.com, www.lookfantastic.com and www.coggles.com.
As the online trading executive, you will be responsible for the running of a department across the Luxury Division. You will be the catalyst in driving this area from a day-to-day trading aspect and helping shape the strategy for this part of the business. The website the candidate will be responsible for trading is TheHut.com looking after Fashion and Sportswear.
• Support the delivery of the customer experience through mobile/desktop/tablet, providing the customer with engaging and relevant content and information about brands and products
• Execution of trading activity through multiple different internal platforms • Working with multiple internal teams; especially buying, marketing, design, merchandising and IT to deliver department plans and strategies
• Delivering monthly sales and profits in line with targets agreed with the Trading Manager and Head of Trade
• Understanding areas to drive growth, be it through new customers, sales, profit, conversion or engagement
• Ownership of the campaign planners in agreement with the relevant buyer(s) and agreeing plans with marketing heads and Trading Manger
• Weekly sales and profit performance presentation during divisional Trading meeting
• Speaking to external suppliers to secure exclusive promotional activity and managing that relationship
• Analyse the department, the key competitors and current competitor activity
• Gather data and analysis for the department’s performances against KPI’s using internal (Business Intelligence reports) and external (e.g. Google Analytics) systems
• Visual merchandising the site based on data, popularity, newness and aesthetic
• Working closely with the Trading Manager and other Trading Executives to develop cross category opportunities and deliver the overall site strategy
• Review key lines and best-selling products to ensure every opportunity is maximised, and work in conjunction with the merchandising team to ensure that key products have good visibility and availability throughout the website. Requirements
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Computer literate in the use of Microsoft Office Systems
• Innovative thinking
• Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
• Be a team player
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.