THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
As ProBikeKit continues its rapid growth into 2019, we are looking for a confident Wholesale Assistant/Junior Merchandiser to join our expanding team. We are ideally looking at a candidate with 1-2 years experience looking to make their next step up as a merchandiser.
About the Role:
We are looking for passionate and ambitious people who love a challenge. you will learn all there is to know about merchandising, working alongside our buying and trading teams supporting in the availability of our brands.
You will be responsible for:
· Maintaining delivery schedules and reporting on incoming stocks on a weekly basis - Controlling and overseeing weekly intake in line with departmental requirements
· Liaising with suppliers and warehouse to ensure an effective landing of stock – prioritising intake where necessary
· Responsible for replenishing stock and maximising sales - managing and running order replenishment reporting and ensuring detailed analysis in order to get the right quantities on order
· Reporting weekly on stock availability - feeding back to the wider team and working to resolve stock/delivery issues with a strong understanding of commercial impact
· Forecasting sales at SKU level, using sales history, lost sales/sell through calculations and future business plans to prepare order quantities, avoiding out of stocks
· Provide the Senior Merchandiser and Buying team with previous season analysis at product level in order to best inform future buys
· Reporting on Aged/slow moving lines to plan sales strategies on products which haven’t sold through
· Reviewing processes and procedures on an ongoing basis to ensure they are fit for purpose as the business grows
· Raising purchase orders and monitoring of stock levels - checking payments, invoices, delivery notes against packing lists & purchase orders
· Managing outstanding customer orders – ensuring the best level of order fulfilment
· Carry out any ad-hoc analysis as required
· Proficient in Excel
· Attention to detail
· Commercially aware
· Analytical mind-set
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.