We are looking for an agile technical writer, comfortable working across teams and experienced in content production and management systems. The successful candidate will be a part of the Marketing team and report directly to the Scientific Communication Manager while working on interdepartmental projects. The person will be responsible for establishing a documentation management system and deploying the next versions of our technical documentation (such as IFUs and lab protocols). As our company is rapidly growing, the candidate will have a vital role in establishing tools and processes to coordinate the writing and updating of the above-mentioned documents.
- Uses industry‐standard authoring tools to create documentation deliverables such as user guides, application help files and HTML‐based documents.
- Produces high quality content following corporate and department style guidelines while respecting project guidelines, documentation standards, and templates.
- Independently gathers information from project teams and subject matter experts to create and update technical documentation.
- Works with external agencies and organizes translation review process with affiliates.
- Bachelor degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in the Life Science market.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing and document production, such as Adobe FrameMaker version 9.0 or higher, Microsoft Word, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of online help creation software such as Adobe Robohelp or Madcap Flare.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and personal organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write high quality technical documentation.
- Capable to manage multiple projects at the same time, achieving high-quality results on time and on budget.
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner to non-technical audience.
- Cross-functional teamwork skills.
Location : Lausanne – Switzerland
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.