ABOUT THE TEAM
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments across the globe as we double in headcount in the coming year.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We need a top tier recruiter who can manage the hiring funnel from source to close, playing a key role in shaping the organisation’s future by driving the growth of the Operations team.
As the Lead Recruiter for the Operations Recruitment team, you will be constantly challenged to think creatively in order to drive hiring results. We need someone who is results driven and has the drive to get things done no matter the challenge. We expect for you establish new processes and help create an environment that sets the benchmark for recruiting performance in high growth tech.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Hiring our leaders and foundational members of our Operations team
• Own the full cycle recruiting process including sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
• Work directly with the VP of Operations to bring the best candidates to the pipelines
• Be a partner to the VP of Operations to develop interview, on-boarding and training processes
• Build and own the strategy to recruit at a high volume and fast pace
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Agency experience in building tech orgs with a deep knowledge of Operations Recruiting
• Strong understanding of the hiring landscape and complexity of the European talent markets
• Ability to communicate effectively and concisely with candidates and interview team throughout the hiring process
• Track record of building and developing high-output recruitment teams
• Results driven with proven experience recruiting top talent at scale
• Experience in scoping new roles to develop job descriptions, interview process & success rubrics for jobs new to our business and to the world
• Ability to set priorities and take action facing competing demands
• Love for problem solving: work with data to make strategic and tactical decisions
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.