ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Treasury team sits at the very core of Revolut. It works across functions, products, and regions to centrally manage liquidity, market, wholesale credit and capital adequacy risks of the Revolut Group. People in the Treasury team are among the first in the company to get involved in new business initiatives helping to setup payment and financial risk management infrastructure and advice on optimisation of returns from liquidity and capital deployed.
If you want to gain priceless experience and exposure to one of the fastest-growing scaleups in Europe, and you share in our vision of execution and decision-making automation, then apply to join our Treasury department today.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Product Owner for ALM Technology (Asset Liability Management), a key and central function in the Treasury department. What you'll be doing: You will lead an embedded technology team, reporting to the Head of ALM, and sitting alongside the business users of the tools and systems you develop. These tools and systems will better enable the ALM team to optimise liquidity, funding and manage interest rate risk, along with the overall cash position of the firm.
Your key responsibilities:
• Ownership over the front-to-back ALM technology product;
• Lead a team of front-end and back-end developers (Java/Python) in a green-field project to design and implement a Treasury booking and risk management system;
• Design data models and schema that fit ALM’s requirements and bridge into the wider Revolut model;
• Manage the team’s Roadmap, prioritising the book-of-work effectively;
• Partner across the organisation to ensure Treasury is integrated with key infrastructure systems in Finance, Risk and across the business;
• Be a leading voice in firm-wide architectural discussions.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• You have worked as a developer on financial trading, booking and/or risk systems before, ideally for Fixed Income (Rates, Bond, FX), Credit and/or Treasury products;
• You have a 7+ years experience in finance/banking Technology, ideally with Java and/or Python;
• You have a good understanding of pricing, risk and accounting concepts;
• You have excellent leadership skills, able to manage people across different regions and timezones;
• You have worked directly with the business, and are comfortable in an embedded technology role;
• You have strong analytical and numerical skills. You can build and explain financial models;
• You are a self-starter and independent worker;
• You are a highly self-motivated individual and have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to local cultural aspects;
• You are well organised with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines with attention to detail.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 9 million customers in November 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1800, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.