ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Hiring their local team to execute exponential country growth (Country Marketing Manager, Country BD Manager, Country PR Manager, City Community Manager)
• Monitoring performance of the country
• Acting as a “face of Revolut” in the country for PR purposes (TV interviews, thought leadership)
• Helping team negotiate key partnerships and other vendors locally, as necessary
• Working closely with PO Business & Retail Growth to improve internal growth tools
• Gathering and reporting country product improvements (local top up methods) to Product Ops Team
• Ensuring alignment within other markets for region wide growth initiatives
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• A minimum of 5 years of business experience in marketing, business development or a similar area
• Experience in building and leading teams, with willingness to invest in the development of your team members and to enable them to deliver on their KPIs
• Advanced analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate the capacity of taking data-informed decisions in any situationIn-depth knowledge of working in your market, including connections to relevant stakeholders Excellent academic credentials
• A passion for Revolut and growing the brand in your market
• Relevant experience acquired by working in a high-growth environment
• Stellar relationship building skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen, from facilitating negotiation to enabling their execution
• Excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple projects at once, making sure you meet the quality, resources and time constraints
• Enthusiasm and drive for delivering results
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.