ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Growth: Drive user acquisition in your region.
• Leadership: Recruit, lead and mentor a distributed team of regional growth managers who in turn lead the local cross-functional growth teams.
• Develop best practices: Identify what works in some markets, help develop best practices and reapply in other markets.
• Regional Initiatives: Identify opportunities for regional partnerships or marketing campaigns and drive with your markets.
• Business Analysis: Assess performance of your markets.
• Work with central product teams and help them help you drive growth.
• Ensure alignment with markets and global initiatives.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Strong business background (commercially successful entrepreneurship, mgmt consulting, ibanking, or similar commercial experience)
• Expertise in B2C marketing or business development for a hyper growth consumer company
• Experience in building and leading teams, with willingness to invest in the development of your team to enable them to deliver their KPIs
• 10+ years of experience, some of it in a hyper-growth company
• Deep understanding of the European markets, including connections to relevant partners
• Demonstrated capacity to take data-informed decisions
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.