ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless. We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
Our growth team works like special forces. They are bold. They never settle. They get **it done. From acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, they are passionate about Revolut and they go above and beyond to grow the brand, while focusing on consumers throughout their journey.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Drive user acquisition in your market
- Recruit, lead and mentor a cross-functional team to build and execute growth strategies
- Build multi-channel marketing campaigns together with your team to drive brand sentiment and user growth
- Identify and negotiate key partnerships to drive growth
- Monitor and assess the performance of your market
- Reporting country product improvement to Product Ops Team
- Work with central product teams and help them help you drive growth
- Ensure alignment with other markets and HQ for regional and global initiatives
- Working closely with PO Business & Retail Growth to improve internal growth tools
- Ensuring alignment within other markets for region wide growth initiatives
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- We are looking for relevant growth experience including at Director/GM level along with P&L responsibilities, some of it in a hyper-growth company is key
- Strong business background (commercially successful entrepreneurship, management consulting, Fintech, or similar commercial experience)
- Expertise in B2C marketing or business development for a hyper growth consumer company
- Experience in building and leading teams, with willingness to invest in the development of your team members and to enable them to deliver on their KPIs
- Stellar relationship building skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen, from facilitating negotiation to enabling their execution
- Advanced analytical skills and demonstrated ability to take data-informed decisionsIn-depth knowledge of your market, including connections to relevant stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage multiple projects at once, making sure you meet the quality, resources and time constraints
- Enthusiasm and drive for delivering results
- A passion for Revolut and growing the brand in your market
Please note we are only able to consider applicants with full working rights in Australia.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 6 million customers in July 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.