ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut is building the next generation of banking, one that is open and connected to the myriad of tools modern businesses use to get things done. Fintechs and Open Banking are disrupting existing models and enabling exciting new opportunities for APIs and developer ecosystems. We already have a feature-rich Open API for Business, an Open Banking API, a Developer Platform and a first of its kind apps marketplace. We now need an enthusiastic Developer Relations Manager to grow our developer community and work with our partners. You will be working closely with various teams in Revolut, including product, marketing, and support in order to create the best possible experience for developers and help them to build great apps.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Managing relationships with our partners, helping them throughout app development, publication and growth
- Identifying and pursuing new potential partners and opportunities for our API ecosystem
- Helping design our developer experience, writing guides, tutorials, blog posts and more
- Organising and attending conferences, hackathons and other events in order to promote our APIs
- Working with the product team to help build a better product for both developers and customers and maintain a great app ecosystem
- Whatever it takes to grow our developer ecosystem
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- You have experience building and growing a developer community
- You are a fantastic communicator who enjoys public speaking and writing. You can make even the most complex technical jargon sound simple
- Previous entrepreneurial experience is a strong plus; you have successfully led a team building something new or founded your own company
- Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent people and relationship building skills, across all seniority levels
- Excellent logic in prioritising projects and selecting appropriate partners
- Ability to work well as part of a team, driven, relentless and a proven closer - you don’t take no for an answer
- You are able to code and have experience with API products
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.