Labster is a fast-moving award-winning company that focuses on revolutionizing the way science is taught to students all over the world.
We develop fully interactive advanced lab simulations and combine these with gamification elements such as an immersive 3D universe, storytelling and a scoring system to stimulate curiosity and highlight the connection between science and the real world.
It works. Teachers and students from schools all over the country are using our platform regularly.
At Labster we are dedicated to empowering the next generation of scientists to change the world. We value impact, being bold, learning, collaboration and having fun whilst we do it.
With 20+ nationalities placed in office in Bali, Zürich, Copenhagen, and Boston, you will find yourself in a truly international environment, where engagement, values, job satisfaction are goals of equal importance to the financial goals of the company.
We have replaced the conventional management hierarchy and organized ourselves using Holacracy.
Holacracy is a method of decentralized management and organizational governance, in which authority and decision-making are distributed throughout a holarchy of self-organizing teams rather than being vested in a management hierarchy. No more top-down management.
We believe in finding talented people and organizations that empower them.
Description of the department
The Customer department's purpose is to drive profitable high growth direct sales activities and outstanding customer service Labster brand through the direct engagement of Labster's customers and prospective customers. The team currently holds 19 members. The Boston office consists of 30 team members and forecasted to exceed 40 by Q1 2020.
As Labster’s Sales Executive you will:
- Leverage the company's sales methodology and make it your own
- Meet and exceed sales quota and all activity goals as set by the executive team
- Grow key territory of new business and build a strong pipeline of new, qualified prospects
- Navigate and close on multi-year SaaS-based deals
- Work with a sense of urgency ensure timely and appropriate follow-up for all sales-related activities.
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with prospects to create a rapport that facilitates patronage and generates revenue
- Speak knowledgeably about Labster’s services/differentiate from competitors
- Develop relevant questions and build dialogue to understand the need in Higher Education
- Develop territory and account-based strategic plans.
- Partner with Lead Development teams to provide territory knowledge to assist in their targeting efforts
- Partner with marketing to identify the highest value events in your te territory to grow your business
- 3-5 years’ experience in a full cycle inside sales role
- Experience in high volume sales with an average deal size of approximately $5,000
- Strong customer service skills, with prior experience in customer-facing roles
- Experience in working with the education sector is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, allocate and track time across a large set of targets
- Technology-savvy with high proficiency in using CRMs (Salesforce.com), MS Word, Google Suite, PowerPoint, and other tools as needed