CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitoring the regional financial accounting and reporting systems on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure the data in the ERP system is up to date.
- Keep track of vendor invoices, receivables, sales and purchases.
- Ensuring all payments are processed on time accurately
- Be responsible for Month/Year end processes, including reporting.
- Ensure accurate and timely month-end reporting and reconciliations.
- Participate and support internal and/or external audits; maintain strong process controls.
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions
- Knowledge of Pakistan tax laws
What are we looking for
- CA Finalist or ACCA qualified
- Be up to date with all new accounting standards (IFRS 15, IFRS 16, IFRS 9)
- 3 - 5 years of work experience, preferably in audit in a big 4 firm or in industry in a financial reporting role
- Strong project management and team management skills
- Experience with SAP will be highly preferred
- Advanced excel skills (including formulas, pivots and macros)
- Excellent Numerical skills with strong attention to details and accuracy.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
What do we offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
- Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc.