ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• You'll be an evangelist that helps make Revolut mainstream and popular among different customer segments with uniquely relevant features and products
• You'll research and help us deliver products that disrupt industries and drive growth
• You'll quickly speak the language our customers speak, deeply understand the local landscape, and know our competitors more than they do
• You'll manage and build solid relationships with internal stakeholders and partners and leverage them to drive results
• You'll read technical docs, research regulations, manage risks, negotiate deals, and do whatever it takes to win your markets
• You'll analyse, prioritise, optimise, and repeat
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• You have a solid track record of achievements - e.g. You have worked in a top tech company or start-up, quickly assumed major responsibilities, or won competition awards (academic, professional, or sport)
• You can break complex problems into smaller logical ones and prioritise them with solid data
• You are ideally fluent in SQL and/or a scripting language such as Python and R
• You are curious by nature, have great attention to detail, and love to make things better
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
• You hustle, take ownership, and get things done
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners if you work late
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.