ABOUT THE TEAM
The Financial Crime Technology department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Through the intelligent development and deployment of technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of fincrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
As a Product Associate, you will work directly with the Product Owner to fight financial crime and build solutions. There aren’t armies of business analysts, relationship managers, or data analysts hiding around the corner, waiting to ride to the rescue. This role is all about responsibility, follow-through, and being a builder. We will train you for your next role, whether you want to be a product owner, an operations manager, or even the MLRO.
Revolut’s product teams are composed of a product owner, product associates, data scientists, and engineers. This might seem weird, but Financial Crime Technology is no different. We tackle each aspect of financial crime with a dedicated product team, each one focusing on topics ranging from transaction monitoring to Know Your Customer to quality control. We even have a computer vision and automation team!
You will be highly exposed to the practicalities of customer-facing processes, the nitty-gritty of engineering, and the nuances of communicating complex ideas to senior management and banking partners alike.
What you'll be doing
• Be the product owner’s right hand
• Build new processes, optimise existing processes, and completely replace broken processes
• Proactively identify, monitor, and solve issues using SQL and Python
• Spec out solutions with engineers and lead product meetings
• Always keep the flow going! Make sure operations, development, and everything in between is working smoothly on a daily basis
• Lead and execute projects
• Communicate with senior management and banking partners about key issues
• Identify gaps in processes and find practical solutions
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• Ethically motivated to reduce financial crime
• Able to break complex problems into simpler ones, and prioritise them
• Manipulate and analyse data with ease using SQL and Python
• Clear communicator
• Strong track record of achievement
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.