WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for a Product Associate to sit within our Wealth & Trading team at our New York office to support the US launch and expansion. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience. This role is to help build and scale the Wealth & Trading business and help make Revolut a household name in the US through flawless execution of operations and products.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Building and optimizing scalable processes to prepare Revolut Wealth &Trading for hyper growth
• You'll quickly speak the language of our customers, deeply understand the local landscape, and know our competitors more than they do
• Strategy: exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritize, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
• Product improvement: proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
• Support: serve as a subject matter expert for the most complex of customer escalations
• You will develop and maintain quantitative tools to track product performance against business goals and technological capabilities, detect product defects and provide ideas for resolutions.
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED
• Enthusiasm for taking on new responsibilities, even if outside areas of expertise
• Skilled at identifying customer needs and creating thoughtful solutions
•2+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment; startup, finance, or consulting, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in.
•You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
• We believe there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways
• Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
• We reached 8 million customers in October 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
• And we’re only just getting started.
• Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits and an incredible longing for a strong corporate culture.
• You can work autonomously and take ownership - you know how to prioritize the priorities, are organized and know how to effectively manage your tasks and time.
• You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
• You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
• You share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary & benefits, including a 401k plan, commencing your first day
• Extensive PTO, including a free day for your birthday
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Budget for personal developmental opportunities
• Robust employee referral program
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.