ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help manage and develop our fast growing APAC workforce. You will be leading a team of HR Managers and set up HR policies and procedures for our Singapore office which may have regional impact. This is a great opportunity to apply your leadership skills and expertise in a fast growing organisation that is data driven.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Develop world-class HR policies and procedures
• Partner with the business to roll out key people processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc)
• Drive HR processes’ automation projects
• Be the trusted advisor who provides situational support to the business, coaching first-line and first-time managers on performance management, basic employee relations, policies, and other HR-related topics for our Singapore office
• Liaise and align with your peers in other Revolut office and markets
• Be pro-active in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions
• Partner with your market leaders or functional directors on larger projects and organisational changes
• Advise and complete all employee exits, both voluntary and involuntary (including complex involuntary terminations)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Minimum 5 Years of Experience with Human Resources, Manager Coaching
• Experience with coaching line managers on HR processes and supporting them in strengthening their leadership skills
• Demonstrated critical thinking and the ability to manage competing priorities in order to meet the needs of client groups
• Experience with being the front face of HR, representing policies and practices to managers and employees across the organisation
• Understanding HR practices and experience in regional capacity is a plus
• Proven effective stakeholder management and collaboration with other teams to deliver a consistent employee experience
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Paid dinners if you work late
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.