At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow
- Technical Sourcing of components for product development projects based on the specs provided by the development team
- Provide technical / commercial assistance to commodity buyers to develop awareness of manufacturing processes and improve product knowledge.
- Explore alternate buying sources for materials.
- Assess tenders and quotations from potential suppliers.
- Manage purchase orders and maintain the project budget sheet of respective projects.
- Maintain the record of quotations and supplier database centrally.
- Proactively contributes to the team goals.
- 4+ years experience in Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Technical knowledge in Electronics and Mechanics is a must to have.
- You are analytical, numerically astute with strong proven problem identification and solution abilities
- You are commercially and financially aware.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- You are results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- You bear strong communication and coordination skills
- Is assertive, optimistic and open to change.
- Resilient, self motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Fluency in German and English Speaking
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 5 days a week
- Coffee, tea, muesli, fruit and Friday drinks!