At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We're recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
infarm is looking for a Senior Talent Attraction Partner that will help us recruit the best talent! As a Senior Talent Attraction Partner, you will take ownership of the recruitment process at infarm and work closely with Hiring Managers to deliver the best candidates for our US and Canadian markets.
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Create the Talent Sourcing and Acquisition Strategy for your target roles
- Build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Own the recruitment process from creating the job ad to negotiating and closing the offer
- Identify, onboard and engage recruitment agencies for selected roles
- Closely work with hiring managers to ensure effective communication and collaboration throughout the recruitment process
- Provide hiring recommendations to company hiring managers
- Closely work with the Berlin HQ to ensure alignment in HR processes and existing guidelines to support global Talent Acquisition strategy
- Collaborate with HR Manager US for an effective workforce planning and ensure smooth handover for an effective Onboarding of new hires
- Conduct screening interviews and coordinate interviews with hiring managers and candidates
- Act as the first point of contact for candidates throughout the whole recruitment process
- Stay on top of the interview process to ensure the best candidate experience
- Come up with ideas on how to improve recruitment and attract the best talent
- Perform reference and background checks
- Continuously work on ways to improve the recruiting process and enhance the candidate experience.
- 2+ years experience in talent acquisition preferably with a mix of in-house recruiting and search agency and exposure to high volume, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in active sourcing and strong networking skills
- Understanding of various recruitment tools & strategies such as LinkedIn Recruiter, social media recruiting, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment without clear-cut processes
- Strong communication and people skills
- Fluency in English
- Perceptive and observant
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proactive and strong problem-solving mindset
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 19 days of vacation (plus an extra day off on your birthday)
- Health insurance