The world deserves better insurance.
At Zego, we’re reinventing an outdated industry and giving people the flexibility they need, allowing them to work on their own terms. Our platform provides super flexible insurance premiums, which offer workers in the gig economy the chance to work the hours they want without the pressure of having to pay for an expensive insurance premium upfront.
In 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London.
Recently we closed our series B round, raising $42M from top-tier investors that will fuel our growth into new territories and the expansion of our insurance portfolio.
Our recent success means that we’re currently scaling rapidly and hiring people that can help us supercharge our growth, while still embodying the values that have gotten us so far already.
We are now looking for an ambitious and diligent Operations Manager to drive the company forward. You’ll be in the heart of the action - creating and launching new products and processes by working with insurers, gig platforms and internal tech, marketing and customer service teams both in Paris and London.
Being Operations manager, you will be the key point of contact for our enterprise clients and as such responsible for the following missions:
- Manage development projects from inception to completion including project scoping, follow-up on project progress and build remedial plan when needed, provide status update to client and management team…
- Lead internal and external meetings with senior stakeholders
- Assist in strategy and development roadmap for the French business overall through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Coordinate product launches across multiple internal and external teams
- Designing new processes and tools to improve the company’s efficienc
- You have the project management and technical skill to take ideas and turn them into tangible outcomes, working with various parties within tight deadlines. You’re able to stay on top of a wide range of topics across multiple projects, giving most attention to those that need it without neglecting others.
- You’re an analytical problem-solver at heart. You can creatively think through tough problems to come up with highly implementable solutions on the fly. You’re enthusiastic, self-motivated and intellectually curious, able to ask challenging questions and see them through to find the answer.
- You’re adaptable. You’re positive and proactive, and energised by working in a fast-paced environment characterised by constant change.
- You’re a team player and relationship builder. You have demonstrated the ability to build great working relationships with people across cultures, styles and perspectives. You can effectively lead meetings (internal and external) to achieve the right outcomes for the business.
- Get to know our customers: credit with Uber and Deliveroo
- Santander cycle keys, DriveNow credit and in-house e-scooters
- Brand new Zego wardrobe: hoodies, tees, stickers and more
- Therapy and coaching: make the most of life at Zego
- Competitive salary, pension, 25 days’ annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Free breakfast every Friday
- All the tools you need to get the job done
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.