Aircall's mission is to help businesses unlock the power of voice communication, so they can focus on delighting customers, closing deals, and building their business.
To do this, we've created the first phone system and call center software for the modern business. Our platform seamlessly integrates with CRM, support and sales tools, and other business applications to provide customers the context they need to have personalized, context-driven, and relationship enhancing conversations at scale.
And, with no hardware and a beautifully modern user experience, Aircall is deployed and operational in a matter of minutes - not days or months.
We're helping over 5000 customers worldwide unlock voice, and growing faster than ever.
We're looking for a Community Manager intern to join our Paris marking team for a 6 months end of studies internship.
You will be responsible for managing and handling communications on social media for EMEA and NA.
As the voice of Aircall brand you will be responsible for monitoring and tracking posts as well as replies on all Aircall social media.
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Community, transparency, ambition and team work — these are the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package (health coverage, lunch, commute, sport)
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team