The world is changing.
We all want something different.
At Luno, we see you as individuals.
Together, we are upgrading the world of work to unleash the potential within and empower you to become the best possible version of yourself.
Upgrading the entire planet to a new financial system is a challenge of epic proportions. Like the first moon landing, it requires a special kind of people working together with unusual skill, focus and determination. We’re changing the world, and to do so, we need the best team on board for our mission. In short, to achieve our goals, we need rockstars. As simple as that.
A little about us:
- We make it safe and easy to buy, store and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- We currently have over 3 million customers across 40 countries.
- We are series B funded, backed by Balderton Capital and the Naspers Group.
- Our platform has processed over 8 billion dollars.
- We’re proud to be one of the world’s most international cryptocurrency teams from 26 different nationalities — working across South Africa, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Nigeria and Singapore.
The role in a nutshell:
As a Customer Success Associate, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and managing customer relationships and expectations, while being the face of the Luno brand.
Important to note: This is a fixed-term contract role (6-months to 1-year).
Your mission will involve:
- Reading, prioritising and responding to customer queries via live chat, emails, phone calls and social media posts.
- Maintaining and managing customer relationships and expectations.
- Using your customer knowledge to help optimise customer engagement processes and contribute to the Luno product strategy.
- Supporting payment processing operations.
- Verifying customer documentation and guiding them through the onboarding process.
- Monitoring transactions, investigating and reporting suspicious activity.
- Highlighting processes that can be more customer-centric.
- Overall, being the face of Luno and creating amazing customer experiences for our users.
The ideal Lunaut for this role, will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Marketing, Communications or Social Media related will be advantageous).
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- A hardworking, positive and friendly disposition, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A Collaborative approach – drive cooperation and teamwork in achieving solutions.
- A Creative, solution-driven mindset.
- Sound judgement, professionalism, and patience when communicating with customers.
- High attention to detail.
- Familiarity with cryptocurrencies will be highly advantageous.
In your first six months, you will:
- Have a thorough understanding of cryptocurrency.
- Provide input on how processes can be better for our customers.
- Have exposure to speciality topics in Customer Success and cryptocurrency.
Life at Luno:
If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a forward-thinking and ambitious team and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is an opportunity for you.
- You'll be able to continuously upskill yourself with access to free online learning via Udemy, an international teaching marketplace with over 100000 courses from Harvard and other leading providers + share knowledge with your peers.
- We'll take good care of your appetite with free lunch from Monday to Thursday.
- Generous maternity / paternity and even (yes, you are reading it correctly) paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day... for that pottery course you’ve always been meaning to do!
- Work with a diverse team of hardworking, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the financial world.
- We are a social bunch of people, therefore we have quarterly activities and drinks Friday for whoever wants to join!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.